How to Unlock Edit
- Play 20 standard matches.
- Clear Target Smash with 30 different characters on any single difficulty in either 1 or 2-player mode.
Note:You must defeat Mr. Game & Watch in a standard match after 1 of the above requirements is met in order to unlock him.
- Get Mr. Game & Watch to join your party in "Tabuu's Revenge: Space-Time Chaos". (To do this, find and collect the large Mr. Game & Watch trophy)
Special Moves Edit
- Neutral Special Move:Chef
- Side Special Move:Judge
- Up Special Move:Fire
- Down Special Move:Oil Panic
- Final Smash:Octopus
Snake Codec Message Edit
Snake:"Otacon, there's a guy walking around in here...and he's only got two dimensions!"
Otacon:"That's Mr. Game & Watch. He comes from a world where everything is flat. Game & Watch was a series of portable games released by Nintendo in 1980. They were powered by large-scale circuits and only had mono-chrome LCD displays, so characters kind of looked like the numbers on a calculator. The guy your looking at now, Mr. Game & Watch,was a character who appeared in these games."
Snake:"This is making my head hurt."
Otacon:"Well, um... He's... I mean... Look, just start fighting him, and I'm sure everything will make sense."
Fighting against Mr. Game & Watch Edit
The key to defeating Mr. Game & Watch is to get rid of him quickly. He's one of the lightest characters in the game, which makes him easy to KO at fairly low damage perecntages. Stick to smash attacks since Mr. Game & Watch doesn't have much he can do to attack while you're vulnerable, aside from a lucky 9 card on Judge.
- Mr. Game & Watch is the first character in Smash Bros. history to use some form of weaponry for all of his attacks, the only possible exception being his final smash. Second will be Mrs. Puff.